IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Gorf!Gorf!Gorf!

RSS Bot

Talk about Gorf on the forums this week.I forgot how much i love Gorf.I used to stop at one of the local arcades everyday to play this game.I never knew there was a home version of this game untill recent years.I had to get the 2600 version of this game when i got my Atari back in april.I really liked it alot.It wasnt the arcade version that i had grow up with but it had the sprit of it.Then i found myself a copy of the Colecovision Gorf.I was like"This more like it!"It was closer to the arcade game i played in my youth.With the talk about on the forums i found myself pulling out the copies of Gorf and playing them happily with a smile on my face.I was wondering why this game was not included in any of the classic gaming collections.Its a shame it hasnt been because a arcade perfect Gorf would be pretty sweet.I would of loved to been able to get a copy of Gorf Classic for the Jag CD as well.My understanding that 3D Stooges did a fantastic job on this game.I would of pick it up in a heartbeat even if dont have a Jaguar.Well i got to go Gorf is calling me."I Am Gorf!"love that sound bite.lol.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=1992