IGNORED

What happened to ICWhen.com?

I don't know, but I don't think his history pages had been updated in about five years. It had to be a LOT of work to put them together, and even more work to keep them up-to-date, and I figure he's just decided to focus on other interests/concerns instead. I noticed they were gone a couple months ago; fortunately, I had already saved text copies for my own reference.

• 3 months later...

Remember that you can still get the information here if you need it:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060110140558/...ook/index.shtml

Just right click on a link that you are interested in, copy the address and paste it in the search box on this page:

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Then pick the latest useful link in the list and view the page. The only problem is that the dates are missing.

If he's not planning on putting the info in a book, why doesn't he just give it to another web site so that we have access to it? I sent him an e-mail, but got no reply. I don't care who hosts the info, whether it is my web site or any other site, I just think it should stay online for people to look at.

If he's not planning on putting the info in a book, why doesn't he just give it to another web site so that we have access to it? I sent him an e-mail, but got no reply. I don't care who hosts the info, whether it is my web site or any other site, I just think it should stay online for people to look at.
I agree. I don't think Don has made any additions at all since September 2001, but it's still a great resource.