IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Thank goodness for the internet.

RSS Bot

I would like to say thank goodness for the internet.When i got started on building my collection of classic games the internet was and still is where i get most of my games.There is not many places in my area anymore that have classics games.My friend Neonesmaster has been a great help but he has only so many extra games to go around.Game sites like Trade N Games,Atari2600.com,and AtariAge has provided me with many of my current games.Now am just starting to look into EBay for games and systems.I have a Colecovision Roller Controller on the way thanks to my wife and EBay.The internet has also become the place to get all my classic game info,pics,and reviews by thoses who play the games i want to buy.AtariAge has become a daily thing for me.Its become the place i meet with people like me.Fans of the classics.The big one Atari and then the Colecovision and then Intellivision and so forth.The internet and classic gaming are part of my life just as much as is my wife Kelly.(She would tell you that the internet and Atari are the only part of my life.lol.).Am not saying anything that no one already knows and feels but having a blog is a good place to just simple state this.So thank you internet for helping me building up my classic gaming collection and introducing me to people like me.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2006