IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - There isnt nothing like the real thing,baby!

RSS Bot

I was posting on the forums like i normally do when one of the post(I cant remember which one off the top of my head)talks about collecting,multi-carts,and emulation.Now me am more of the lines of having a real atari or coleco cart.I dont want to use my laptop and emulate the games on it or down load roms on to a kart.I like,no,i love having the really thing.It really gives you something to show off to friends and family.Sure it cost more and takes up space but,to me theres a enjoyment of look at and knowing i have done something cool by starting to bulid a great collection of games up.Now,theres nothing wrong with having emulated games or roms on a cart.Its great.More power to thoses that do it.its just not my thing.One of my good friends Marc has a modded X-Box.its got about every Atari 2600 game on it.I will go over to his house and play on it checking out games that i want to buy or to just simply know what there about.Thats where i played Chase the ChuckWagon and Montazuma's Revenge for the first time.Now i want to get myself a copy of Revenge because i thought it was great.Half the part of having getting games for myself is the fun of hunting down games you are looking for.Makes for a exciting time and you really get a thrill coming home with or get a package in the mail with games you have found on the internet.Emulation and Multi-Carts(Cuttle Cart)with downloaded roms are great but i will stick to my Atari carts.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2009