IGNORED

Shannon's Blog - Awecade pics (Part 1 of however many I feel like)

RSS Bot

OK it's time to show some odds & ends pictures... So here we go!

This is a picture from the side of the cabinet facing into the kitchen where it currently resides until I can clear some space for it. I chose this odd angle because I'm hoping it will show the awecade's size relative to other things, like the oven.

Seems like it'd fit just perfect where the oven is doesn't it? :D;) Of course if I plan to eat, maybe I shouldn't. I would have liked to get a pic of it next to the fridge but it would have been a little too much trouble.

The 2nd picture is a front view of the cabinet in the kitchen. It's next to the dishwasher. Any smudges you see are either reflections or my finger prints when I removed the front panel. I really need to wipe that thing more carefully.

In the 3rd picture that little orange button is the power on/off button. You can activate or turn of the unit by pressing this. It's kinda like the power button on a PC. There is a master power button in the back. The little white thing I'll talk about later. It is not officially part of the awecade unit. ;)

The last one is the boot up screen. I have a better framed shot but that one is blurry. Anything look familar? Yup! It's a cleverly disguised Win 98 startup screen!

I'm currently in the process of uploading a utubes video of the thing in action. I'll post a link when it is done.

More pics in the next blog

blog-3211-1158222218_thumb.jpg blog-3211-1158222470_thumb.jpg blog-3211-1158222641_thumb.jpg blog-3211-1158222869_thumb.jpg

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2013