IGNORED

Halloween 2, Halloween 3, Freddy VS Michael Sent 10/18/06

SalemFrost7800

Halloween II, Halloween III, Freddy VS Michael Cart Pre-sale

This presale will soon begin for these 3 HALLOWEEN Games, the carts will have Full color Boxs, Labels and Manuals and will sell for $35.00 each.

Before the Pre-sale begins I wanted to get an idea of how many to make so what I am asking for is if your interested any of these carts please email me at customerservice@salemfrostgames.com and let me know which titles you would like to purchase.

PLEASE DO NOT SENT ANY MONEY AT THIS TIME

The actual pre-sale in a few days. I will Post artwork as soon as possible.

Thanks, Tim

Edited by usinoh

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I have pre-sold 10 of each game so I am cutting off pre-orders at this time. I may place another bulk order at a later date if there is enough demand. I went with a different cart/box/label/manual maker this time...PACK RAT VIDEO GAMES and I am sure they will do a great job on these.

Thanks to everyone who supported this release.

Ok first the good good news for those who did not order ..I may be able to add to this order and I will certainly do so if I can... plus Pack Rat will have the template on file and I can get more made when ever I want but they require a bulk order to make it worth their while so after this order is complete I will try to do another pre-order in the near future to see if there is any more interest.

Edited by usinoh

The Halloween Cart Sale is BACK!!!! and my designer is telling me these will be some of the best boxes ever sold for an independant Atarti 2600 release. I will post images here once they are available. All carts are scheduled to ship around Oct. 15th. I will have a total of 15 of each game to sell.

I still have (1) Halloween II Game

Please send me an email if you are intersted in purchasing 1 or more of these carts customerservice@salemfrostgames.com everyone who has ordered will recieve an email later tonight with a link to my website where you can pay for the games. I know a few people really wanted to see the box artwork before ordering however it will be atleast a week before I have any artwork to show you, do not let this keep you from ordering because all of my games are 100% Guaranteed...so if you don't like them I will give you a complete refund no questions asked.

Edited by usinoh

Halloween II SOLD OUT

Ariles(paid)

Sales101(paid)

Ataripitbull(paid)

Feretti(paid)

Jay Wehner(paid)

Smitty(paid)

L. Sandel(paid)

Ntavio(Paid)

Tim(paid)

Ebay(paid)

kessrob(Paid)

NeoTokeo2001(Paid)

nonAAbuyer(paid)

BParfitt(paid)

Total 14

Halloween III SOLD OUT

Ariles(paid)

Sales101(paid)

Gamblr(paid)

Ataripitbull(paid)

Feretti

Jay Wehner(paid)

Smitty(paid)

L. Sandel(paid)

Ntavio(paid)

Tim(paid)

Ebay(paid)

kessrob(paid)

NeoTokeo(paid)

Dennis Debro(paid)

nonAAbuyer(paid)

Total 15

Freddy V.S. Michael SOLD OUT

Ariles(paid)

Sales101(paid)

Ataripitbull(paid)

Feretti(paid)

Jay Wehner(paid)

Smitty(paid)

L. Sandel(paid)

Eric Delee (paid)

Ntavio(paid)

AtariDogs(paid)

Tim(paid)

Ebay(paid)

kessrob(paid)

NeoTokeo(Paid)

nonAAbuyer(paid)

Total 15

Edited by usinoh

Just so everyone knows as of today I still have (1) Halloween II left to sell from the initial run of these games. If demand is high enough we can do more but those would not be ready till November.

These Boxes are much closer to the size of an actual Atari 2600 box: 7.5 x 5.5 x 1, The box is a black textured "leatherette".

Tim

Edited by usinoh

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE 10/14/06

All the Carts are made and have been play tested. I hope to be able to post the final artwork sometime this weekend, the Halloween II artwork did change but I think you will all agree the new artwork is way better. It will probably be Wednesday or Thursday before I can get the everything mailed sorry for the slight delay.

Edited by usinoh