IGNORED

help me identifying these games from a multicart

panamajoe

Omega where the hell did you dig that pic up from? is it genuine???? Joe could you post shots of the hacks? I am very interested in any hacks that were pirated of other established games for if they exist on a multi cart then they have to exist in cartridge form somewhere ;)

Omega where the hell did you dig that pic up from? is it genuine???? Joe could you post shots of the hacks? I am very interested in any hacks that were pirated of other established games for if they exist on a multi cart then they have to exist in cartridge form somewhere ;)

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you as well as myself.

It's a secret to everyone. Except Rom. :P

You know I truly hate hoaxes. Never seen the amusing value of any of them. Thanks for the pick Joe. I recognise that Hack but the name eludes me right now. It is a direct rip off of Missile Command for if you play game 13, score no points and take note of the final city on the right hand side it showed Rob Fulops initials. Talk about lazy hacking ;)

You know I truly hate hoaxes. Never seen the amusing value of any of them. Thanks for the pick Joe. I recognise that Hack but the name eludes me right now. It is a direct rip off of Missile Command for if you play game 13, score no points and take note of the final city on the right hand side it showed Rob Fulops initials. Talk about lazy hacking ;)

Sorry, forgot about that. Sometimes great things come out of hoaxes and legends though. Ladybug was taken on as people wanted to play it and they were sick of waiting for a proto to service.

For the record that Go Go Home Monster is a 100% Omegamatrix original. ;-)

Jeff you truly should have been a painter. That reminds me, my room needs decorating you up for it? ;)

Only if you like Homevision originals as decoration. :cool:

Dont tempt me :D Midn you I would probably have a probelm with the wife but I could always get another one ;)

• 1 year later...