IGNORED

My Atari Game Decompilation Website

Kroah

Thank you all for your kind words. This push me everyday to keep on working :)

Like Blake said it, i've added a preview of my tool to my site.

Next I will add (when ready) a ST disk containing new levels. And finally i'll release the editor.

@Cybergoth: the release of the source code is planned, but i must clean it before. It's not on my priority list :sad:

PS: If anyone has got a playable color version of the disk image on Coco, i'll be really happy :P

Thank you all for your kind words. This push me everyday to keep on working :)

Like Blake said it, i've added a preview of my tool to my site.

Next I will add (when ready) a ST disk containing new levels. And finally i'll release the editor.

@Cybergoth: the release of the source code is planned, but i must clean it before. It's not on my priority list :sad:

PS: If anyone has got a playable color version of the disk image on Coco, i'll be really happy :P

Sadly the Coco version was for the older 1/2 graphics. The Coco 3 could have equaled the Atari ST version but it was never updated. I think I have the disk image around here somewhere.

All I can find at the moment is the cassette image. I'll have to see if I can find it on one of the compilation disks.

At one time I actually started working on cracking the coco version but after figuring out 3 or more different loaders that followed each other I finally said the heck with it. I was using a BASIC disassembler at the time so it was kinda tough.

Thank you James. The disk images you've sent me work perfectly.

The MBC-550 was just a PC clone. I can't find a special version listed for it anywhere but that page so it might just be the PC version.

I don't think so. The gfx of the PC version with different video mode (CGA, EGA, VGA and Tandy) and the levels aren't the same. But they're similar to the Coco version:

post-8766-1173487979_thumb.png

post-8766-1173488005_thumb.png

post-8766-1173488011_thumb.png

Edited by Kroah