IGNORED

AtariProtos.com Cloak & Dagger Section Now Open

Tempest

So are there any Atari 5200 cart out there with Cloak & Dagger on them? Even if they were not real it would be cool to have one of the mock ups from the movie.

No one knows what happened to the mock up cart or boxes used in the movie. More than likely they were destroyed after filming was done. Lots of people would love to get their hands on one of those.

Tempest

So are there any Atari 5200 cart out there with Cloak & Dagger on them? Even if they were not real it would be cool to have one of the mock ups from the movie.

No one knows what happened to the mock up cart or boxes used in the movie. More than likely they were destroyed after filming was done. Lots of people would love to get their hands on one of those.

Tempest

Has anybody tried to contact anybody involved with the film. A lot of props from films do get destroyed but many of them do get saved. It's possible that they are still in someones collection. Some of the stuff from the Last Starfighter got saved by the director and pictures of the props are included with the dvd. So it's possible the boxes may be found one day.

Allan

Tempest

Has anybody tried to contact anybody involved with the film. A lot of props from films do get destroyed but many of them do get saved. It's possible that they are still in someones collection. Some of the stuff from the Last Starfighter got saved by the director and pictures of the props are included with the dvd. So it's possible the boxes may be found one day.

Allan

No one that I know of. Go for it! :)

Tempest

• 2 weeks later...

I too cant wait to get this game into a 5200 cart, I made these two label art some time ago as a fanart one is the mockup TEXT ONLY label that was use in the film and one of what if Atari did release it with a arcade art work and never knew there was even a real prototype of this game but now :D

I know the one on the left is the one everyone will want, but I like the one on the right more.

Tempest

I too cant wait to get this game into a 5200 cart, I made these two label art some time ago as a fanart one is the mockup TEXT ONLY label that was use in the film and one of what if Atari did release it with a arcade art work and never knew there was even a real prototype of this game but now :D

I know the one on the left is the one everyone will want, but I like the one on the right more.

Tempest

Yea the arcade side art was very hard to fine for making the label art using a photo of the only good side art from the arcade but it was soo bad of an image I had to redaw it from the start from drawing ink lins of both Agent X and Dr Boom even some of the bombs and the smoke backdrop. But yea if I do get the first 5200 game of it Ill be uing the Text only one for nostalgia :D

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno, I think Agent X looks like a cross between the Green Hornet and Inspector Clouseau (Peter Sellers version). Maybe if he was redrawn to look like Jack Flak, I'd like that label better.

Nah. I like Agent X the way he is. Maybe it's because of the mask? He always looked cool to me (in a cheesy Green-Hornet type of way).

Tempest

What about the elevator cutscenes? Any idea if they were going to be included in the Atari 5200 version and/or were they in the original Agent X arcade version?

Yes they were, but they're not in the existing prototype. They actually wouldn't be that hard to add because if you look closely there's not much animation.

Tempest