IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Magical "signs"to buy Atari games.

RSS Bot

I dont know about anyone else but sometimes i read into things as being a sort of "magical"sign of me to go and do something or for me to go a buy/get something.If i dream about something or see something repeatedly i take it as i should have it.This was the case with the Imagic game FireFighter a few months back.I had 3 dreams about it 3 nights in a row.I was like i need to go and get this game for my 2600.I did just that and the funny things was right after i did i ran across 2 more copies.Neonesmaster had gotten a boxed copy and had to show it to me and i ran across a copy of it at the local GameCrazy.I hadnt see this game in years and all of a sudden am surrounded by them.Now this week i have been getting "signs"to get the homebrew game Crazy Balloon.I have ran across mentions of the arcade version on-line and have seen it in 2 diffrent magizines this week.Now i must go and buy it on my next payday.Now my wife thinks i use this as a excuse to go and buy new games every month or so but i tell her that i cant fight fate and must do what "signs"tell me.It just so happens there telling me to go and buy Atari games so who am i to argue with them.lol.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2075