IGNORED

Why I love Electronics Boutique

I was in EB today picking up some very very cheap Jag' NOS, when I saw on the shelf Record of Lodoss War for DC at a stupidly low price that I couldn't say no to.

When paying for my merchandise, my friend in front of me who was buying a used GCon gun was given a box which contained a PSX memory card, controller and CD case.

I got a similare box but for DC including a game tower, soft CD case and a 1MB memory unit!! All of which was worth more than the game.

So for under 20 GBP (about $30) I got:

-Jag' controller

-I War

-Ruiner Pinball

-White Men Can't Jump (including Team Tap)

-1MB DC memory card

-DC game tower and soft CD case

-Record of Lodoss War

Everything was brand new aswell! Thanks goes out to EB (even though they put Carrier in the Londoss case).

Oh and I also picked up a new Jaguar yesterday for 5 quid (about $7).

EB is pretty much mine and my brother's one stop shop for our software, they always have the best selection of new and used product and generally good prices, I picked up Draconus for the DC a couple weeks ago for $4.95! This is one GREAT game too, looks nearly as good as any PS2 or Xbox game I've seen (except Halo), and it was a first generation DC game to boot! If your a DC owner, you should not be without this game if you like the sword&sorcery stuff, it's very similiar to the Blood Omen&Soul Reaver type stuff, quite long and just plain fun...

Back to EB...unfortunately the EB I go to doesn't have anything older than PSX/N64 stuff, but it's still cool. You Brits have it good getting all that Jag stuff over there. I'd like to see some 3DO stuff too, but alas, I'm lucky they still carry DC stuff here. So my Jaguar and 3DO needs pretty much come off the internet.