IGNORED

Shannon's Blog - Blech,Blah & Phew...Han shoots first!(or does he?)

RSS Bot

Well most of my time lately has been pre-occupied with some projects, watching my son while the wife is out of town, and getting hooked on Lego Star Wars again! I'd have to se that LSTW II really does beat it's predecessor. Nothing beats flying around in an X-wing, Tie Fighter, Snowspeeder, or those motor cycle things from ROTJ. :D

Had a scary moment yesterday. I was playing my awecades unit and I heard this annoying high pitched sound. You know the type that usually comes from a monitor or speakers. I couldn't for the life of me figure out where it was coming from. It had me worried that something happened to the monitor. After coming up empty trying different things to narrow the source down I concluded it was coming from my computer which is in the same room.

Later on in the night I discovered what the problem was. It's my floor lamp. Thing is making weird noises and doing weird stuff with the light bulbs. :-o I think I'll trash that thing before something blows and catches the whole house on fire. :lol:

It's kinda neat how they have the awecade buttons set-up to match the colors in mouse trap. To bad that game is so dag gun hard!! I suppose I'll get used to it with some persistence.

In the meantime I'm still waiting for the latest update so I can actually play Robotron! Something I've been itching to play but somehow my hard drive unit was mismatched with the control set-up so I have to wait.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2084