Gauntlet Dark Legacy

Luigi's Mansion

NHL Hitz 2002

The Simpsons Road Rage

Spider-Man: The Movie

I also have Lost Kingdoms but have not played it yet

quote:

Originally posted by Smart Patrol:

Resident Evil is awesome. Graphics are unreal and it's just a really fun game.

I also like Monkey Ball, SSX Tricky, and 007 (mainly for multiplayer mode).

-Paul

played Reiden Evil and it seemed a little hard. I was thinking of getting NBA street and 007, but I havnt decided on the third. Is Spy Hunter ay good???

I don't have a Gamecube yet, hence my limited recomendations. When I get mine, Super Monkey Ball will be in my collection. There's a sequel coming out soon (if not already) so the price of Monkey Ball 1 should come down. I plan on getting my GameCube when Metroid and Godzilla come out.

[ 06-06-2002: Message edited by: Varan ]

I have a Gamecube and the only two games I have are Rogue Leader and Super Smash Bros. If I play the GC, it's usually just Rogue Leader.

There are really no other currently released games for the GC that I'm interested in, but I aint worried... I'm a patient guy

quote:

Originally posted by Varan:

I don't have a Gamecube yet, hence my limited recomendations. When I get mine, Super Monkey Ball will be in my collection. There's a sequel coming out soon (if not already) so the price of Monkey Ball 1 should come down. I plan on getting my GameCube when Metroid and Godzilla come out.

Heed this man's recommendations! Super Monkey Ball is THE reason to own a GameCube!

I played 007 for a long time yesterday at Toys R Us, and I would definitely rent before you bought. It seems to be extremely s-l-o-w for a shooter.

quote:

Originally posted by GOAT Dan:

Heed this man's recommendations! Super Monkey Ball is THE reason to own a GameCube!

I played 007 for a long time yesterday at Toys R Us, and I would definitely rent before you bought. It seems to be extremely s-l-o-w for a shooter.

Were you playing single or multi-player? Single player I feel is perfectly fast, but I agree that the default speed setting for multiplayer is too slow. We always crank it up to 200 for some nice, fast-paced, insane fragging

-Kevin