IGNORED

Hollywood Monsters

Pac Munchkin

I have been thinking on making a Halloween Hack, It would have the three most all time favorite movie monsters in it.

Forgive my spelling of their names please I am going to try to sound them out.

Lawn Channey as the Wolf Man

Bella Logosi as Dracula

and Boris Karloff as the Mummy

I think it would be a cool game.

Wade

Thanks so much Tim,

Yes I agree with the size limitation I couldn't make any of the monsters look as good as I had hoped I could, they all do look like what they are suppose to be, I made the Mummy light green I seem to remember a picture of Karloff being a slightly greenish color, and besides Dracula is already light gray. I didn't want to have two the same or close to the same color. I like the Wolf man and the Mummy best, Dracula I wish I could have made better!

Wade

PS I will have to make a doctored picture so you can see everything that is actually there, wow it reminds me of the time I tried taking some pictures of ET's Candy Bars, it would only show two sprits at one just like this does for the pictures.

Putting Bela Lugosi, Lon Chaney Jr. and Boris Karloff in the same game is a cool idea and it looks pretty good so far, I have an idea for a Vampire game but can't get the vampire looking good yet, I will keep trying.

Edited by Pac Munchkin

This seems like a good idea, with the size probably some good detail could be put into the monsters.

Wade

Been playing Rampage for the past couple days... How about a hack of that? Turn the helicopters into bats and change the characters into the three mentioned? The buildings could be "lab equipment" and the people... erm... could be Lilliputions or something...