IGNORED

Track and Field label question

Technosis

I recently picked up a bunch of 8-bit titles including a Track and Field cart among others (including Bounty Bob :) ) I'm curious if Track and Field was available only as a text label cartridge?

Note: I may end up trading most if not all of these off if I can replace them with floppy disk versions.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/tec...ri8bitcarts.jpg

Wow, can't believe I have something Tempest doesn't have!!! :) :) :)

It's not exactly in the best condition, but here it is. The box is pretty much the same size as the Atari 2600 version (about 2 to 3 inches thick to hold the cartridge and controller). Those white spots in the middle are from my camera's flash....

post-2741-1160008757_thumb.jpg

post-2741-1160008783_thumb.jpg

Edited by else

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, can't believe I have something Tempest doesn't have!!! :) :) :)

I've never been into boxes. Usually they're too hard to find and too expensive. The T&F boxes (2600 and 8-bit) seem to be particularly hard to find. I think because they were oversized due to the controller and people threw them out.

Tempest

Zektor, you got a great bargain there!

:lust:

I have my moments :)

It certainly is getting more difficult to collect than a few years ago however. Finding games in the wild in my area is pretty much non-existent nowadays (I live only a few miles away from Digital Press!) as there are many collectors around these parts. I do not think I have ever seen any Atari 8-bit equipment or carts around here since the XE was sold in stores. Now I have no other option than ebay (and the occasional trade), and the amount of collectors across all systems has grown considerably.

Edited by zektor800