IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - My whole collection

RSS Bot

Here's a "family" picture of almost all my entire video game collection (about 325 games). Not pictured are my GBA games (10 or so) and some games I'll undoubtedly get tomorrow at the used video game store.

blog-9475-1160191488_thumb.jpg

Also, I'm beginning to doubt Mike Etler's rarity list. According to him, I have 28 games B- or higher (out of 84). I remember playing Pinbot as a kid, and I had to trade it in when my NES broke. It was about a year or so later that I bought a new NES to rekindle childhood memories. And there was Pin-Bot. Actually, it could have been the same copy as the one I gave to them. And I've seen Pinbot a couple times since, once with an instruction booklet. And there are a whole bunch of games that I have that I haven't seen before or since I got them that are Cs or lower on his list, mainly Taboo, Jaws, Xexyz, RoadBlasters, Fester's Quest, Bart vs. the Space Mutants, the list could go on and on. Ah well, such is collecting. Now comes the monthly "see if all my NES games work" test. This should be fun.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2140