IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Can't think of a title

RSS Bot

Sorry, I just can't. I just finished watching Reservoir Dogs. It's a great movie. If you haven't watched it before, you should definitely rent it sometime (if you're over 18.) It's about some gangsters and a hold-up gone wrong, and one of the gangsters is a cop. And the ending is very surprising. Well, anyway, I stayed up tweaking Bad Gorf some more. I added sound of shots fired, sound of things getting hit, and animated sparks for when you hit the big ship's hole in the third level. Of course, I don't know why I'm still working on it when only one person has downloaded it. Guess for just my own amusement. I'm thinking of making this a timed game. Like if you don't complete a level within a certain amount of time (right now, I'm thinking 60 seconds should be enough), the game is over. That should let me have the score (at the start) be 60AA00, A being blank. That's my biggest priority. Second is to design a different ship and color for level 2 because right now it looks like you're shooting hamburger patties. It was just temporary. If there's a couple more downloads on this thing (remember, I'm doing this just for fun, that's why I haven't posted this thing in the Batari BASIC forums), I'll post an update once I get the timer thing figured out.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2165