IGNORED

digital Press....

I don't know why it's down lately, I thought they upgraded their servers and message board software?

Tempest

They didn't completed the upgrade yet. I read the update on this a couple days ago and sound like it will take a couple weeks at least. DP is supposed by online without any problems. They did did take away the editing option to try to make the server faster until the upgrade is completed.

• 1 month later...

I was about to ask if there was a site for rarity/pricing that's more reliable than DP. I get on perhaps 50-60% of the time when I try, and I've gotten viruses from DP before.

It's time they get with the program or get offline.

How did you get a virus from them?

I was about to ask if there was a site for rarity/pricing that's more reliable than DP. I get on perhaps 50-60% of the time when I try, and I've gotten viruses from DP before.

Unprotected blogging? :P

Tempest

This happens often on forums that get hacked. The forum is hacked, and the hacker embeds a link to a virus (or some other executable) that pops up automatically when the page is loaded. Users then unwittingly open it, thinking it's fine because it's coming from a site they trust. Bingo, suddenly they are infected with some sort of virus.

..Al

The site will be taken down tomorrow, sir.

Yeap, you are right Shadow460, we just can't get with the program, so we are taking your advice. It's going down. Tomorrow. Adios.

Gone.

Any idea when it will be back up and running?

As soon as we can.

Unfortunately, pulling well over 1 million posts in over 100,000 threads is a *very* slow process.

Yeap, you are right Shadow460, we just can't get with the program, so we are taking your advice. It's going down. Tomorrow. Adios.

Gone.

As soon as we can.

Unfortunately, pulling well over 1 million posts in over 100,000 threads is a *very* slow process.

K thanks

Gone.

As soon as we can.

K thanks

Could you let us know when it is running again.

Thanks

Gone.

And good god damn riddance to ya.

Please, if you don't have anything nice to say, best to not say it.

..Al