IGNORED

Dawn of the Dead?

neotokeo2001

Umm...awesome, and horribly tempting.

If this game will be released tentatively around the 31st, sign me up for a copy, I'll have money then!

It won't be offered until 10-31-06

There will be changes in the original BIN (Nothing Major)

New Label

And a SPECIAL HALLOWEEN GIFT :ponder:

Extremely Limited (20 or less)

First come first serve to whoever can figure out the clues.

The Robots will give out the clues on 10-31-06

He has been offering those for a while now since he started Salem Frost. It comes in a nice box with a manual. It is legit.

That's the Salem Frost Edition of Neo's Original Dawn Of the Dead please do not confuse this with the new Version of Dawn of the Dead that Neo is working on.

confusion sets in!

Neo created the Dawn of the Dead game and I asked him if I could sell it using the Salem Frost label because it fit in with the Atari 2600 Horror games I was creating the same with Death Race 2000 and Blair Witch Project, the creators gave me permission to sell their games with the new artwork.

Now Neo is updating the game and giving it new life, I only have a few of mine left so I put one on ebay but I can't wait to see the updated version :)

Confusion gone?

Neo created the Dawn of the Dead game and I asked him if I could sell it using the Salem Frost label because it fit in with the Atari 2600 Horror games I was creating the same with Death Race 2000 and Blair Witch Project, the creators gave me permission to sell their games with the new artwork.

Now Neo is updating the game and giving it new life, I only have a few of mine left so I put one on ebay but I can't wait to see the updated version :)

Confusion gone?

;)

I was'nt actually confused but thanks for clearing it up anyway!