IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Stayed at my Dad's last night

RSS Bot

First we went to Skippers for dinner. That's the thing about my dad, he takes me to all these restaurants, it's like he's fattening me up for no good reason. And then he orders stuff and he can't eat it all and I have to finish his food for him. That posed a big problem when we went to Marie Callendar's for breakfast and he put way too much stuff on his plate. I helped a little, but I ate way too much food and I don't think I'll eat anything else today. :woozy: Then we went back to his apartment. He stayed up with me for an hour or so and then went to sleep at about 7:30. I went to sleep at about 8:30 and woke up at about 10 PM. Couldn't go back to sleep for a bit. I brought my DS and played Activision Anthology for a bit and finally fell asleep at about midnight and woke up at about 7:30. And when he took me home, some car fell in a ditch. We have this big long deep ditch down each side of the road for some stupid reason, which is stupid because there's hardly any water in it even when it's been raining a lot. The reason I stay over at my dad's is because my mom takes care of my niece, who is 6 (and very annoying.) And when I get home, she's still there and I get greeted with "can I play you's video games?" She always wants to play with them. I let her once but she sucks at them. I might let her play my Atari when she's not so reckless, although I don't know any good video games for kids except Strawberry Shortcake (which is back in style again) which I don't have. Then she left and I turned on my computer and checked for e-mails about my Wanted post and then wrote this blog. So there.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2189