IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Free Intellivision!But here the problem.

RSS Bot

Ok,am at my best friends wifes birthday party last night.Talking to one of my friends who was there.The subject of Atari and Intellivision comes up.He tells me he has a Intellivision and i can have it if i want it for free.Am like"Sweet!Hell yeah i take it!"I been wanting one for a while now and a free one is alright by me.But heres the problem,one of wires thats connected to it is loose.So i guess it wont play correctly and if it does you have to be sure to wiggle it around so it will.Am going to have to look at it and see what wire he is talking about and see if i can get my other friend Zeta to fix it for me.He is good at soldering and some minor electrical stuff.He is looking at my spare ColecoVision right now that will only play in black-n-white.He enjoys missing around with stuff like that.So hopefully he wont mind doing one more project for me.I cant do any type of electrical or repair work like that,i just dont have the skills.The wife already told me that she would order me a Intellivision and some games for Christmas so if i can get this one working i may just get the games instead and order a Odyssey2 instead.(I been want one of these as well.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2190