IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - 50 +1 built-in favorite games.

RSS Bot

I was going threw my games tonight.Checking off what games i have and condensing my collection into 2 smaller plastic tubs.Now i really dont have alot of games but i have more than i started out with when i started collecting back in this past April.I decided to pull out and write down all my favorite games that i have just for fun.So i thought i would share them with anyone who maybe reading.........

2600-

Yar's Revenge,Space Invaders,Haunted House,Adventure,Secret Quest,SeaWolf,Galaxian,Jungle Hunt,Vanguard,Phoenix,Off the Wall,Hunchy2,Infiltrate,SpaceChase,

DragonFire,Demon Attack,Cosmic Ark,Atlantis,Frogs and Flies,AstroBlast,EggoMania,Space Jockey,Q*Bert,Frogger,Fast Eddie,SeaQuest,KaBoom!,SubScan,and

FastFood.

5200-

Berzerk,Miner 2049er,River Raid,Qix,Kangaroo,Moon Patrol,Centipede,Pac-Man,and Missle Command.

Vectrex-

Fortress of Narzod and MineStorm(Built-in to the Vectrex Game System).

7800-

Donkey Kong,Donkey Kong Jr.,BeefDrop,Ms.Pac-Man,Asteroids,and Food Fight.

ColecoVision-

Venture,Pepper2,Gorf,Jumpman Jr.,and Carnival.

These are the games i play the most and the ones i currently have in my collection that i would want have with me if i stuck on a dessert island or maybe at my wife's grandparents house.lol.Am sure you get the ideal.The list will change as i get more games but this is where it stands for now.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2192