IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Busy Day

RSS Bot

I had a busy day today. First, I went to the coin store. I'm trying to collect coins from different countries. I have 54 so far. That's just about all the coin collecting I do. Then, I went to the used video game store. Looked at this funny looking Atari dealie, then realized it was a Flashback 2.0, so I passed up on it. Got the Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. I now have that, a Mega Man game,a Castlevania game, and the Metroid Game Boy game. Now all I need is Donkey Kong '94 and I'll be set for most popular Game Boy games. Then, I went and got my hair cut. I hate getting it cut and I hate getting it washed. It hurts when I wash my hair for some reason, and getting it cut is just plain boring. Most of the time, my arms like to be active, whether typing on the computer, flipping through the channels with the remote, or playing video games. Later today, I'm going to try and go through all the VHS tapes to see what we don't need any more. I have a VHS-to-DVD burner. Works OK except on the old VHS tapes (from '83 to about '90, the dubbing sometimes sucks.)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2225