IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Back to normal.(For now)

RSS Bot

Well after my emotional weekend its nice to get back to my normal everyday(almost)Blogging..........

Well,i was playing around with my working ColecoVision yesterday.Cleaned it up a little and tighten the bottom screws.Weird thing is after tighten the screws the dang thing seem to play better.Strange indeed.I havnt had a chance to test it again today so later tonight or sometime tomorow i will.

My best friend Scott Taylor gave me call which i missed being at work on Saturday.He and his wife Sarah were coming back from a trip from Indiana when they stopped at a collectiables store.They $2 boxed and un-boxed with manual 2600 games!I told him at that price he should of just bought them i would paid him for them.He told me thats what his wife told him.Next Scotty old pal listen to your wife!

Oddly,i have been playing choplifter! for the 7800.This a game i got with my 7800 when i bought it and never really paid it no mind.The other day i just decided to put in a play.Its really fun.

The wife was talking Christmas today.Time for me to get the X-Mas list updated and out to thoses who buy me gifts.Intellivision please!

Lets see i have Donkey Kong for my 2600,5200,and 7800.If i do get a Intellivision for Christmas i better get copy of it for the system.Maybe,i should call myself JBoyDonkeyKong.lol.

I notice my classic game intrests varys from week to week or month to month.Right now am in a 2600 mood.Combat anyone?lol.

My thoughts on the upcoming PS3 and Wii?None.I wont be getting either one of them.Am sticking with the old Atari for now.

I feel the need to reorganize my gaming collection yet again.Just never happy where i have them and how i have them laid out.

Been hitting the old YouTube again lately.Love watching old video game commercals.

Thats its folks.Remember what i say......."Play Atari today and everyday".

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2237