IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - DS Game collecting

RSS Bot

Apart from collecting Atari 2600 games, I also collect Nintendo DS games. Some of them I like to play, others because they're big names. The game I got today is a big name one: Trauma Center: Under the Knife. I want Star Fox Command, but I'm waiting until the price goes down (I bet Trauma Center was $35 at one point, got it for $30.) One I really want but can't find anywhere is Sudoku Mania. Everybody has Sudoku Gridmaster, but I want "Mania" because it has a built-in sudoku puzzle maker, while "Gridmaster" doesn't. I know I'll be getting Yoshi's Island DS for my birthday (at least I hope I will). My birthday is the 2nd and it's coming out on the 13th. That's the way it is with most video games. They always come out around the middle of November, which is stupid because my birthday is the 2nd. I tell you, it drives me insane. Another insane thing: Zelda: Phantom Hourglass will be $40 when it comes out! That's just highway robbery right there. I guess I'll have to wait until the price comes down on that one. Hopefully, I'll also get Break 'em All (a Breakout clone) for my birthday, that is, if my sister can find it.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2244