IGNORED

ADVENTURE 2

rjchamp3

I don't know about you guys, but half the fun is in anticipation of the game comming out. So when it's out, then what?? Yes yes, I know we will all be playing it, and enjoying it. But there will still be something we once had that is now missing.. :sad:

It feels just like November 1978. :D

I don't don't think the 7800 could handle an Adventure III.

Allan

That sounds like throwing the gauntlet down. :) I'm sure the 7800 could do a kick ass Adventure III!

..Al

Yea, it was. ;)

It would be fantastic on the 7800.

Allan

Yes, Hmmm let's see...

Adventure - 2600

Adventure II - 5200 / 8 bit

Adventure III - 7800

Adventure IV - Lynx

Adventure 5(20 ST) - ST :D

Adventure VI - Jaguar / PC

I like the look of that! Seems like the Ultima series! LOL

Correction made above! ;)

--Timster--

I think Adventure 0 for the RCA Studio II would be pretty sweet. You could also squeeze in Adventure 1/2 for the Microvision (still waiting on a homebrew scene for that one).

The ultimate would be Adventure -1 for the Magnavox Odyssey which would utilize carts #1, 3, and 9 (let's get some use out of that rifle) and brand new overlays.

How's that for throwing down a gauntlet?

I think Adventure 0 for the RCA Studio II would be pretty sweet. You could also squeeze in Adventure 1/2 for the Microvision (still waiting on a homebrew scene for that one).

The ultimate would be Adventure -1 for the Magnavox Odyssey which would utilize carts #1, 3, and 9 (let's get some use out of that rifle) and brand new overlays.

This definitely wins as post of the week! Nicely done!!!

:thumbsup: :rolling: :lol:

--Timster--

PS - I pm'ed Albert to see if I could still land a copy of this, but still haven't heard anything back. Does anyone know if this game is still 'preorderable'?

Adventure could be done on the O2 very well and it wouldn't be all the hard aside for the fact the dragon couldn't be yellow. :lol:

Yes, Hmmm let's see...

Adventure - 2600

Adventure II - 5200 / 8 bit

Adventure III - 7800

Adventure IV - Lynx

Adventure V - Jaguar / PC

I like the look of that! Seems like the Ultima series! LOL

LOL

Adventure 64 - Jaguar / PC :D

Adventure 64 / 4. I think an adventure on the Jag would be a mistake unless you make it like Link to the Past. Bring on Adventure for the Lynx!!!!!

Will this game be availabe in the store after the dust settles when this is shipped? Or are only limited number of runs available?

Will this game be availabe in the store after the dust settles when this is shipped? Or are only limited number of runs available?

This game will be available to everyone. Just the people that bought first will get shipped first. So get your order in :)