IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - FlashBack2 to 2600.

RSS Bot

You know am funny.I have a FlashBack2 and as i said in the past this fun little "Plug-N-Play"was what lead me back to playing/collecting Atari.Now that i have a 2600/7800 i dont play it as much.I take it on trips with me so i will have something to play(Untill i pick up a Lynx.lol).But the dang thing has lead me to buy some games that i did even know about untill i first played it,Off The Wall and Secret Quest.I really love these 2 games,Off The Wall reminds me alot of Arkanoid which is a great game and a send off of BreakOut it could off really used the ablilty to use the Atari Paddles(Someone needs to make Hack of this game that will let you do that).Now Secret Quest reminds me alot of Adventure but with a Sci-Fi theme.I would of never know about either of these games if it wasnt for the old FB2.Now i find myself want to get another game on the FB2 that i didnt know about,Caverns of Mars.I find myself really enjoying this game.I pulled out the FB2 to played this one and Aquaventure today while waiting for my wife to get home(I should see if i can get CPUWIZ to make up a Aquaventure cart at some point).I guess am going to put Caverns of Mars on my Christmas list.Well,i got to go so thats it for now so untill next time....."Play Atari(FlashBack2)today and everyday".

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2248