IGNORED

FS: Atari 5200 (2 port) and 11 Games, Manuals, Overlays

wavemotion

In an effort to concentrate on the 2600 and Atari 8-bit (400/800) I'm selling an Atari 5200 that I never really got around to investing much time with. The unit itself works fine and is a 2 port unit. It comes with power supply and the RF cord as usual. It has 2 stock controllers but both controllers need serious work - neither keypad seems to work (I got one pad to work after pressing the button a hundred times - and the stick seemed to work once I got the game running). Assume you'll need to replace both with some nice ones at bestelectronics, etc.

Also included is 11 games as follows: Qix, Joust, Kangaroo, Dig Dug, Super Breakout, Robotron 2084, Space Invaders, Mario Bros, Centipede, Pengo and Vanguard. I have manuals for 10 of these (Centipede manual is missing). Also included is the original 5200 owners manual and warranty card and a couple of 5200 catalogs. Also included is a pair of overlays for 4 of the games (can't remember specifically, ask if it makes a difference).

Since the joysticks will need replacement, I'm asking for $40 total (this includes standard ground shipping to any destination in the lower 48 USA - I can't ship this big stuff reliably elsewhere... sorry). Paypal only. PM me if interested.

I'm easy to deal with, have perfect feedback here and 400+ perfect on ebay and will make sure this transaction is smooth!

I've included pictures of the stuff... For someone who might be interested in starting a 5200 collection, this might go a long way to getting you going. It's about the same price of a fully rebuilt gold-contact controller from bestelectronics (once you factor in shipping).

post-2140-1161829822_thumb.jpg

post-2140-1161829847_thumb.jpg

Edited by llabnip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...