IGNORED

Finally got Titlematch Pro Wrestling Complete and made my 7800 complete

jpfalcon2003

This was the only one I needed boxed to make my 7800 collection boxed and complete. Couldn't have come at a better time. Today is my birthday and hopefully all the birthday money i get today from family and friends will help me recover from this expensive item. I paid alot more money than I thought I would actually have to.lol Went broke doing so. :D

This was the only one I needed boxed to make my 7800 collection boxed and complete. Couldn't have come at a better time. Today is my birthday and hopefully all the birthday money i get today from family and friends will help me recover from this expensive item. I paid alot more money than I thought I would actually have to.lol Went broke doing so. :D

happy birthday, enjoy it, and the game. :cool:

I just started getting complete boxed games, and now I can't picture settling for loose ones again for any reason. I already want to reorder the parts of my collection with loose carts. It feels so much different getting the complete game.

Happy (belated?) birthday.

Edited by Atarifever

It just got mailed today, but can't wait to get it. Gonna sell or trade my loose copy i guess. I hate dupes. Wish I could sell the loose copy for $380.00.lol

Hey you could sell your loose copy with the PAL box I gave ya maybe? An NTSC cart with a PAL box is better than nothing to most folks right? And besides that clamshell box looks cool too! :cool:

It just got mailed today, but can't wait to get it. Gonna sell or trade my loose copy i guess. I hate dupes. Wish I could sell the loose copy for $380.00.lol

Hey you could sell your loose copy with the PAL box I gave ya maybe? An NTSC cart with a PAL box is better than nothing to most folks right? And besides that clamshell box looks cool too! :cool:

It does. Probably what I'll do. I could use the extra money right now. I gotta pay for a speeding ticket I got on the way to school. :D