IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Atari,Atari,Atari,my mind is full of Atari.

RSS Bot

My thoughts have been all over the place this past week with one of my dogs passing on and the discovery of my brother Adam.Now that things are back normal i find myself thinking about the Atari 2600 and 7800.I was going thru my small collection of games and looking at them like i had just got them all for christmas back in the 80s.It was a feeling excitment that i had as a kid,running home from school and popping in my copy of Pac-Man or Space Invaders and playing late into the night.I get to thinking about how many games i need for my collection and where am i going to display and store them at.It seems like am almost always moving things around in my gameroom and setting out my Atari games on the floor and just looking at them.I write down the games i want and need for my collection and have them out for my wife to see just in case she wants to buy me any.I tell you Atari is a sickness and i really dont want a cure.I guess tonight when i go to sleep i will dream about find Atari games at some unknown location or digging up some old E.T. carts out of a land fill.Who needs crack i got Atari.lol.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2258