IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - 2 B's or not 2 B's?

RSS Bot

Went to Game Crazy earlier today. Not much there this time, but I did get Jurassic Park (B), and Palamedes (B+) according to Mike Etler's NES rarity list. Jurassic Park was made in 1993, and I really like NES games made after 1992 for some reason. 2 Zoda's Revenge (early 1994) was still sitting on the shelf, both still priced $6.99. Want to get rid of them? Sell them at $2.99 like all the other cheap NES games. And is Chubby Cherub really worth $4.99? Geez. Here's the thing about these stores that sell old games, like mom & pop stores and places like GameStop. They follow this rule: If the game has the word "Zelda" or "Mario" in the title, make it priced way higher than it should be. The reason Game Crazy has 3 Zelda Game Boy games sitting in the Game Boy section is because they're priced $14.99! Who is going to spend that much for an original Game Boy game? I can understand Kwirk being $9.99 (someone bought that), but Zelda should not cost more than Kwirk, especially since Zelda is way more common. It makes me sick. Of course, the only Atari 2600 game still there was Pac-Man (like always, costing $1.00). What happened to that guy who kept bringing in 2600 games? Guess he got rid of the whole collection (I bought Skateboardin' and Strategy X at said store like 6 months ago.)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2259