IGNORED

SOLD: Intellivision INT'L Demo '82 cart

ataricharles

I thought there was only one Atari Charles. :D

Actually the Charles that started this thread is a great guy, I've known him in person for years and he is one of our Militaries Finest. He normally goes by "Charlesaway" which I have done everything but punch him in the face to try to tell him he needs to change his screen name here to so there is no confusion between the 2 people on this board known as Atari Charles. Hell the Community knows him better as "Charlesaway" anyhow.

HEY CHARLES CHANGE YOUR FREAKIN' SCREEN NAME!! :)

Actually the Charles that started this thread is a great guy, I've known him in person for years and he is one of our Militaries Finest. He normally goes by "Charlesaway" which I have done everything but punch him in the face to try to tell him he needs to change his screen name here to so there is no confusion between the 2 people on this board known as Atari Charles. Hell the Community knows him better as "Charlesaway" anyhow.

Yeah, that's totally my fault. Years ago, I created a forum account here under charlesaway. I guess, I could contact the admins and see if there was a way to recover my nick; I'd much rather be using my standard one anyhow.

What makes the matter even funnier is that, until July of this year, I also lived in Canada, like Atari Charles, albeit in Ontario instead of BC. :)

Funny thing though, apparently I've been around longer (at least according to the joined date) on atariage than Atari Charles. Weird.

Edited by ataricharles

Yeah, that's totally my fault. Years ago, I created a forum account here under charlesaway. I guess, I could contact the admins and see if there was a way to recover my nick; I'd much rather be using my standard one anyhow.

What makes the matter even funnier is that, until July of this year, I also lived in Canada, like Atari Charles, albeit in Ontario instead of BC. :)

Funny thing though, apparently I've been around longer (at least according to the joined date) on atariage than Atari Charles. Weird.

Woo! fixed it!!! I tried an old password one more time. Won't be posting as 'ataricharles' ever again after this sale thread it taken care of. Cheers.

Edited by Charlesaway

I think Shawn Sr. should change his name to :arrow: Shirleysswapshop

Or maybe shirleysswapshop should change her name to shawn sr.

:D

I never said your name once nor directly insulted you in anyway Chucky Cheese Ball :roll:. I never said things I wanted too but if you want it you got it so you need to listen up BITCH and hear this nice and clear. Your an eyesore to the ATARI community and I really wish you would just STFU as well as FO&D. Your a waste of breathable air while on the otherhand "charlesaway" a friend of mine is far from that. It's just a sound move to be sure no one will confuse him with you to save himself any unjust disrespect threw confusion. Ya know the disrespect you get and fully deserve cause your a waste of breathable air. Don't come my way with your BS cause your just starting something you can't finish hiding behind behind your Cyplix'd monitor.