IGNORED

Multicart 2006 - Fine tuning the release.

RSS Bot

Time flows at an alarming rate. Is it possible to release multicart 2006 in the year 2006?

The fine tuning goes on all the time but as this is a hobby project I get a few fixes per week from some developers. But this is good news for the MegaPak cart as now we have ChopperX high scores saved in the eeprom. And the cart is really quite playable.

I had MegaPak with me on the plane on my trip to France last weekend. As the Lynx is a bit bulky (it does not fit into my shirt pocket) I played it on my PSP instead. I had to update my PSP to 2.71 to run Lego Star Wars II. Fortunately Handy runs nicely with the 2.71 firmware on the 0.99 eloader using the newly found tiff-exploit. Handy seems to run better on the 2.71 than it did on the 2.00 firmware.

There is now a new set of backgrounds in the works and some polishing of the sounds.

blog-2099-1162190291.png

the themes are no longer by primary colors. They are now easier to read on the Lynx screen.

I hope I have some extra time in the evening for producing the release candidate number 4 for testing.

--

Karri

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2264