IGNORED

Ebay commercial?

Skatepunk60

quote:

Originally posted by skatepunk60:

I just saw a friggin eBay commercial. This is going WAY too far , board game , computer game , commercial? Its JUST a web site

I've seen quite a few eBay commercials, especially during the last holiday season. eBay is one of those rare websites that's actually making money, and they are making tons of it. They have a great business model. They offer a service that people want and as long as they keep those servers up and running, they'll continue to have huge sums of cash rolling in.

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by skatepunk60:

So isnt Amazon.com but they dont go flaunting iy

Sure they do. Remember the Amazon.com commercials on TV last Christmas (and the Christmas before that)? You see their banner ads and "Amazon partners" tags on tons of websites, and yes, I have heard Amazon.com radio ads in the Boston area. And they are CONSTANTLY attracting attention from Wall Street and the various business papers and websites. Is it justified? I think so...how else will they get new users to check out their sites?