IGNORED

I want an Axlon Andy

Callipygous

Did you read the link he provided? maybe it says something about what you might need for software and stuff

THIS is from the auction page:

""For more information please check out this article about ANDY and Nolan Bushnell. Click here. If the link doesn't work please let me know and I'll fax or email a copy to you.""

quote:

Originally posted by Mario's Other Brother:

No offence to the "Swarm" seller, but this is the auction of the week.

no that's cool. make more noise for axlon robots and let them be ultra-trendy again.

i can use the hype, since i will sell my axlon TECHFORCE rc-controlled robot set this week.

(of course this is an invitation to send me offers before i'll post it on ebay)

Ja ja, fish Looks fantastic. I could not get the text pictures (the last three images) to enlarge. Could be my server or yours not allowing the bigger files. Somebody should buy your TECHFORCE at a nice price. I am more interested in hooking Axlon Andy up to an 800XL however.

BTW- What do you feed him? Does Axlon Andy like bologna?

Lemmi, yes I read the Antic article which said Andy came with disk software. Undoubtedly this was a "handler" to interface with the Atari OS. It would allow Basic commands to control him. Need to know if that is available somewhere.