IGNORED

JUST POSTED SOME RARE AUCTIONS (DEATH TRAP, TAX AVOIDERS AND

DrAnxiety

If you are looking for some rare titles please check out my auctions. I just listed:

DrAnxiety on Ebay !!!!!

A boxed version of Shark Attack (Apollo)

Death Trap (No reserve)

Tax Avoiders (No reserve)

H.E.R.O (Activision)

Summer Games (EPYX)

Squeeze Box (US Games)

Ghostbusters

Karate

California Games

Double Dragon

and more!

I still haven't decided if I should let my Spy Hunter go.

Ok, now I have to laugh. HERO BIN $60. Karate BIN $50!  

The BIN goes as soon as a bid is placed. Cut me some slack ... it's not like I set a reserve! Plus... if someone really, really wants it... they have a chance (BIN).

Also take a look at Tax Avoiders and Death Trap which were started at 50 cents with no buy it now and no reserve.

You don't have BIN on them...because you really aren't sure what they will end up going for. So you start them low knowing they will go higher than that. However, looking at you other BIN, you will be lucky if those two actually get anywhere near the BIN of your other games.

BTW...I just saw a collection of 2600 games (30+) with a Tax Avoiders in it go for like 30+ on Yahoo. So if one is patient they can get what they are looking for cheaper.

Again, if someone is really really wanting them and is impatient...then the BIN is perfect...however, I want some of that money they so freely have to spend given to me...heheh..

I hear you!!!

Philflound was kind enough to let me know about www.digitpress.com. Sounds like a sweet deal. I will be subscribing asap.

I think I will take the BIN off Karate and Squeeze box and see what happens with Hero.

What do you think about the factory sealed Parker Brother auctions I have? Do you think the pricing is fair?

Cheers

Actually Amidar is a little high. People will pay higher for Star Wars, but those aren't necessarily game fans, they can be Star Wars fans and that is why they will usually fetch $10 and up. Amidar, maybe $5.00 as a starter. I can't see it selling more than a buck or two higher than that.

Phil