IGNORED

Fast Food disassembly?

Loco-san

I am looking for a disassembly of Fast Food with comments.. has anyone made one or seen one around?

I am still trying to get the hang of assembly, coming from C. I am specifally looking for a way to stop the scrolling of the cutscene and ending graphics so they are centered or something, if anyone can help with that. I'm having trouble following along in the debugger and such.

I've been working on a sexy graphics hack that's nearing completion. Needs a few more touches but it will be great =) Next to go is the sound. I haven't looked into it yet but I hope it's nearly as easy to change as Pitfall...

Thanks in advance for any help =)

I am looking for a disassembly of Fast Food with comments.. has anyone made one or seen one around?

I am still trying to get the hang of assembly, coming from C. I am specifally looking for a way to stop the scrolling of the cutscene and ending graphics so they are centered or something, if anyone can help with that. I'm having trouble following along in the debugger and such.

I've been working on a sexy graphics hack that's nearing completion. Needs a few more touches but it will be great =) Next to go is the sound. I haven't looked into it yet but I hope it's nearly as easy to change as Pitfall...

Thanks in advance for any help =)

I posted a pinned version of this with everything I had found from when I was making Mad Max.

It is on Tim's site Salemfrost.

This can help in the areas of color and graphics at least, it is everything I had found, oh and a change to the score so it always displays all zeros at start and adds to the score with the remaining zeros yet to be reached at the left of the score.

Now Scott may be able to help you more he is the one that made Mad Max really shine! :cool:

The pinned version is for hack-o-matic III

That is a bit hacker not disassembly.

Wade