IGNORED

Check out this auction. Never thought I'd see both of these

bcprs1

The fact that he only has one thing up for auction right now, with a dam high reserve price + his feedback of over 100 doesn't go together right.

He must not be selling alot these days huh?

Yeah right.

It would look suspicious even if I had never read the Auction message board.

I did look at it again, I suppose he's been doing a good amount of buying tho, which would account for the high feedback.

[ 04-23-2002: Message edited by: KAZ ]

KAZ, you can´t jump to the conclusion that everybody that sells rare videogame stuff on ebay are fraudlent, now can you? Just check what this person has bought and sold; videogame related stuff.

Keep on!

/Bez

Yes, you are absolutely right Bez.

However, I wouldn't have mentioned anything had I not seen his name come up in a previous thread.

I learned from reading other threads that people can STEAL other people's account names, and so their feedback history can sometimes become irrelevant.

I just wanted bidders to take extra caution when dealing with this guy even tho my evidence was certainly not strong.

This is the guy that I spoke to on the phone. He sold the REAL Quadrun about a week ago. If you want a confirmation on his legitamacy, ask Ebay User ID: JIM_C since he won the Quadrun for $525.05. If he got his game and it was all good, then the guy is fine to bid with.

Actually this person told me that he was selling off his Atari collection and that it contained alot of rare items. I'm waiting to see what he offers in the future.

Phil