IGNORED

New 5200 Game: Spy Hunter

classics

That is a repro in a Sega case. I am trying to make one but the PCB will not fit without some hacking.

Here a present: I made this myself last month :)

YES it is inspired by/a clone of CPUWIZ's which he did a heck of a job on! enjoy.

post-3709-1168931555_thumb.jpg

Edited by tjlazer

@Shawn, then do tell my Atari friend! :)

That is a repro in a Sega case. I am trying to make one but the PCB will not fit without some hacking.

Where did you come up with the numbers 007-02 ?

He copied them from my label (just like most of the rest of the label), he sent me this PM on Dec. 21st:

Hi

I saw your cartridge of Spy Hunter, very nice! I am also trying to make one with a SEGA cart. Did you hack the case to get the PCB to fit? Any pointers? Also do you have a template of the label you can send?

Thanks

Tim

@Shawn, then do tell my Atari friend! :)

Where did you come up with the numbers 007-02 ?

He copied them from my label (just like most of the rest of the label), he sent me this PM on Dec. 21st:

What a jack off :roll: Forget me showing you how to do anything Pal, Copy my friends work and call it your own and you don't get shit. :x

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Jeeze, sure I did copy the number but the rest I did not copy I found the art online and did it ALL MYSELF thank you very much!! Like he owns the rights to SEGA labels?

CPUWIZ?: Thanks for the reply to my PM BTW!!! I appreciate it.

Shawn: Bite me! I can resort to more name calling but I won't :)

Very friendly bunch we have here.... Maybe you should get out of your mothers basement once in a while. LOL

Let me guess, if someone like me was to resort to such name calling like Shawn I would get in trouble or banned but it is ok for him to do that? I urge you to have him edit what he wrote or we will have problems here...

Edited by tjlazer

CPUIDIOT: Thanks for the reply to my PM BTW!!! I appreciate it.

You call me an idiot for not responding to every fool who begs me for shit and then claim that is their work? That would be a 24 hour job. :lol:

I think you need a pacifier, kiddo, I don't remember me giving you a hard time for attempting to copy my label design.

I took back what I wrote right away, I am just pissed about being called a name. I am sorry.

What makes you think if you offered a label on here, as I and others have, to claim it my own? You are wrong there! Atariboy and myself have made numerous labels, and not once have I (or him to my knowledge) claimied they are ours. (Hence offering them on here for others to enjoy) I can see you are bothered that I did such a good job on a SEGA Spy Hunter label. :)

Edited by tjlazer

I took back what I wrote right away, I am just pissed about being called a name. I am sorry.

What makes you think if you offered a label on here, as I and others have, to claim it my own? You are wrong there! Atariboy and myself have made numerous labels, and not once have I (or him to my knowledge) claimied they are ours. (Hence offering them on here for others to enjoy) I can see you are bothered that I did such a good job on a SEGA Spy Hunter label. :)

No problemo, and I wasn't specifically talking about you. I am not bothered that you made your own label at all, that was the whole point. There are a lot of people that are just too friggin lazy to do anything on their own.

Maybe you'll figure out how to get the cart to work on your own as well. ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought Crystal Castles and Caverns Of Mars, as well as the ports for Demon Attack and Atlantis, will be getting Shamus and Spy Hunter soon. When will some do a 5200 port of Yars' Revenge? This was always a favorite of mine when I played it on a friend's 2600 and have ayways wondered if it would evber be available in 8-port/5200 versions. It would be pretty damn sweet!