IGNORED

Anybody still code here?

[sticks hand up]

Still coding stuff when i get time, really into demo code at the moment so trying to get the one-filer i've had in production for ages into a working state for party release... can't really help with music or graphics, i'm having to crack the whip to get certain people to do stuff for me as is! =-)

I'm a good artist, and know how to make the most of Atari graphic resolutions and colors, and about using DLI's or software resolutions that use dozens or hundreds/thousands of colors, but I'm no coder. I can use paint programs for the various graphic modes and draw some art, but someone else would have to make the code to use the pictures, or graphic models to cut and paste for "sprites" or whatever. I know the playermissle guide-lines for height, width and color and am aware of the possiblity to combine player/missles for more colors, etc. so I can do my artwork to fit your code, but someone else would need to extract my art and make use of it, Or teach me how to extract it and save it in whatever needed format. For example, let's say you are programming a Mario clone. I can draw your backgrounds and make a pages full of little mario-characters in the different animation sequences, but you would have to cut and paste those drawings to use as your player/missles or software sprites. My abilities start and stop at using the paint program and drawing the art. At best I can convert from atari picture formats to .pc1 or .jpg or .gif or .iblm(?-amiga format) with some atari graphic utilities I have.

Edited by Gunstar

I'm a good artist, and know how to make the most of Atari graphic resolutions and colors, and about using DLI's or software resolutions that use dozens or hundreds/thousands of colors, but I'm no coder. I can use paint programs for the various graphic modes and draw some art, but someone else would have to make the code to use the pictures, or graphic models to cut and paste for "sprites" or whatever. I know the playermissle guide-lines for height, width and color and am aware of the possiblity to combine player/missles for more colors, etc. so I can do my artwork to fit your code, but someone else would need to extract my art and make use of it, Or teach me how to extract it and save it in whatever needed format. For example, let's say you are programming a Mario clone. I can draw your backgrounds and make a pages full of little mario-characters in the different animation sequences, but you would have to cut and paste those drawings to use as your player/missles or software sprites. My abilities start and stop at using the paint program and drawing the art. At best I can convert from atari picture formats to .pc1 or .jpg or .gif or .iblm(?-amiga format) with some atari graphic utilities I have.

Hi!

That's mostly what I am looking for! If you have the time, please drop me an email and maybe we can do something together!

Take care

I have some reserves for making graphics and music/sfx for anyone who needs them. Currently I'm quite busy though, but in the following weeks it should get better.

Take contact with me when you have the time and maybe we can do something together.

I am thinking about a Dungeon Master type RPG as well as an adventure game (scrolling playfield ala Ultima, but smooth scroller)

Take Atarian care