IGNORED

Hi scores for flashback 2 games

• 2 months later...

Post your hi scores for flashback 2 here!

River Raid: 14,660

Aw, your no fun...

Ok, I'll bite. My favorite games to play on FB2 are Centipede, Missle Command, River Raid and Yar's Revenge.

The most recent highest scores (I started jotting them down after I saw this topic thread):

Centipede: 83,770

Missle Command: 31,290 (I normally don't pay much attention to the actual score in MC, rather the screen I get to. As long as I get to at least the first green screen, I'm happy.)

River Raid: 29,320 (A good way to get a higher score is to blast the fuel barges you don't need, and keep your speed LOW)

Yars Revenge: I haven't recorded any of my higher scores on Yar's Revenge yet. To be honest, I never really pay much attention to the score because it only appears between levels. I felt the need to include it here because it's one of my all time favorite games. As long as I get past the two screens where the shield around the Qotile is blue and there is NO neutral zone to hide from the guided missle in, I'm happy.

Also I should mention Asteroids here. Although it's not one of my all time favorites I do like to play it because I can just kind of zone out and play. When I play it I try to "flip the cartridge." If any of you remember, that's where you play and play until the score counter resets itself to zero. We used to call that flipping the cartidge back in the day. It's easy to do with Asteroids as long as you keep playing it and don't let your hand cramp up LOL.

Edited by policelimit

Aw, your no fun...

Ok, I'll bite. My favorite games to play on FB2 are Centipede, Missle Command, River Raid and Yar's Revenge.

The most recent highest scores (I started jotting them down after I saw this topic thread):

Centipede: 83,770

Missle Command: 31,290 (I normally don't pay much attention to the actual score in MC, rather the screen I get to. As long as I get to at least the first green screen, I'm happy.)

River Raid: 29,320 (A good way to get a higher score is to blast the fuel barges you don't need, and keep your speed LOW)

Yars Revenge: I haven't recorded any of my higher scores on Yar's Revenge yet. To be honest, I never really pay much attention to the score because it only appears between levels. I felt the need to include it here because it's one of my all time favorite games. As long as I get past the two screens where the shield around the Qotile is blue and there is NO neutral zone to hide from the guided missle in, I'm happy.

Also I should mention Asteroids here. Although it's not one of my all time favorites I do like to play it because I can just kind of zone out and play. When I play it I try to "flip the cartridge." If any of you remember, that's where you play and play until the score counter resets itself to zero. We used to call that flipping the cartidge back in the day. It's easy to do with Asteroids as long as you keep playing it and don't let your hand cramp up LOL.

I flipped the score the first time I got a 7800 to work playing Asteroids :) The guy that sold it to me had some how gotten a piece of metal jammed in the cartridge slot which bridged the connector, I removed it and it worked. I havn't really done that with any of the games on my Flashback though.

• 2 years later...

Aw, your no fun...

Centipede: 83,770...

Just ressurecting an old thread because the other night I was playing centipede and got up to 87,320. I couldn't remember what my exact high score record was on the game, but I knew I had posted it here. So I went back and found it on this thread. Looks like I beat it. I was trying for 90k but no such luck.