IGNORED

The Big Ideas Behind Nintendo's Wii

jbanes

I just read this and came to post the link. Interesting for sure. They sure love moms huh? :D

I can see the logic behind it, actually.

If you're going to market to older adults, then you need something that doesn't have a lot of wires, buttons, etc. You need simplicity.

And moms are usually the ones to buy their kids these game systems. So I can really see the reasons. It also helps gamers, too. ;)

And moms are usually the ones to buy their kids these game systems. So I can really see the reasons.

Moms don't necessarily buy the systems, but they are usually the guardian of the bank account. As just about any married man can tell you, you need permission from the lady of the house before you make a major purchase. So making the system appeal to "mom" is a good way of bypassing that little problem. ;)

And moms are usually the ones to buy their kids these game systems. So I can really see the reasons.

Moms don't necessarily buy the systems, but they are usually the guardian of the bank account. As just about any married man can tell you, you need permission from the lady of the house before you make a major purchase. So making the system appeal to "mom" is a good way of bypassing that little problem. ;)

Not exactly, only if your a "yes, dear" kinda guy.

Not exactly, only if your a "yes, dear" kinda guy.

You'd be surprised.

The guy makes the money, the woman spends it. It's pretty much how it goes. :P

No way. you just gotta keep your beotch in check.
Get your bitch ass in the kitchen and bake me a pie!"

End Result: No Pie.

I, on the other hand, am kind to my wife and consult her on all decision making. Even those items that don't directly affect her.

End Result: Lots of pie. Cheesecake, Lemon Merengue, Pumpkin, Coconut Creme, etc. All lovingly baked with fresh ingredients rather than mixes. And those aren't the only perks... ;)

Edit: Besides, I can't describe how nice it is to not be the balancing the checkbook. She's much better at it then I ever was. :P

Edited by jbanes

See, you probably ask for things. I just tell. I do that with everything. I mean to disrespect when I do it, but, I like to get things done. No point in playing around just to buy something or do something. And I cook, clean, do laundry, anything electical, carpenter work, car repairs, etc. That way, when she does get sick of my shit, I am fully self sustained :D

See, you probably ask for things. I just tell. I do that with everything. I mean to disrespect when I do it, but, I like to get things done. No point in playing around just to buy something or do something. And I cook, clean, do laundry, anything electical, carpenter work, car repairs, etc. That way, when she does get sick of my shit, I am fully self sustained :D

A women that can cook is a dying breed....