IGNORED

80 Gig Hard Drive

moycon

There are rumors floating around (and some snapshots) of a 360 with 70 Gig on it.

I'm thinking the actual HD would have to be 80 Gig or more.

With TV shows and movies popping up on Live as well as all the Arcade games and demo out now this would be a good thing if you want to download that stuff.

I have like 25 Arcade games on the drive and it's hardly put a dent in the HD (I think it's at 10.8 Gigs) , altho admittedly I deleted all my demo's because they ate up space. (Some are over a gig)

Provided this is real and headed to stores, would you buy one and if so how much would you be willing to pay?

I'm thinking I'd get one if they were $150 or less.

I wonder how would you would be able to transfer your games and saves over to the new drive?

I guess you could just re download all the games if they are tied to your gamertag (Not sure they are but the must be tied to something) but the game saves would be a different story. Maybe the drives would come with a memory card as well.

Would be nice if they accepted old HD's as a trade in for the new ones and knock some $$$ off the price., but I doubt that'll happen.