IGNORED

Only Japanese Boxes release in Japan?

MattyXB

Hello, I have a question. Are only Boxes release in Japan? I have only see one time a Game from Japan.

But most I see only Boxes. Or look the games like the USA releases?

PS: I have won finally a Raiders of the Lost Ark Japanese Box. Great, I hope all work fine, and I get it soon.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...indexURL=0&rd=1

Wow!! Expensive Matty hu??? I remember about 3 or 4 years ago someone was selling a bunch of those boxes on ebay. I don't remember them going for that much....but at the same time I don't know if I ever stuck around to check the end of the auctions.

Yes, a bit expensive. But I am a great Raiders of the Lost Ark Fan, and I like that game so much. I have all official variants, the Prototype, and hope to get soon a Brazil cartridge complete with box and manual. And now too this Japanese Box.

So are there games release in Japan or only Boxes?

PS: the same seller has too some other japanese boxes. But I don't what them. To expensive. I need only this Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Hi Matty,

I think there are only Japanese boxes and manuals. As far as I know the carts are the regular US releases.

Cheers,

Marco

I have a picture (Jah Fish has post it here for a time), there you see a Defender from Japan (I think). On the back is a big white sticker with 3 red letters.

Now I need the manual and game too. :o

But a box is better then nothing. :) :(

Matty,

i just got a atari 2800 swrinkwraped Raiders of the Lost Ark..... part of me wants to take the swrinkwrap off just to see what's inside!  but i just can't do it!! :twisted:  

Take Care,

Rick

What do you want for the shrinkwraped box? :wink:

Ok I know you are a collector, and you sell nothing from your collection. But I can try it. Maybe you have more shrinkwraped boxes from Japan, and this one is not so importent.

I pay good. :)

I love the way these 2800 boxes look, I also have a Raiders of the lost Ark 2800 box unused and I also have an Asteroids mint in the box & sealed.

:D  :D  8)

Yes, I know, that you have a Box from Raiders of the Lost Ark (2800). First I have think, that you maybe sell this now, because the name from the seller is badlittledog. And I have think, thats a good name for Ataripitbull, both dogs. But now its seams, that is not yours. :D :wink:

Matty,

if i do get another SW 2800 game we might work some kind of trade out!   :D  

Take care,

Rick

Thank you very much. Can't wait till you get an other Atari 2800 SW game. I hope you get one soon. Ok, they are very Rare. But maybe you and I have luck and you find one soon. :D :wink:

I am very happy when I can get it, when I find one, I will tell you. :D :D :D

I hope too, that I get soon the other Raiders of the Lost Ark game from Brazil complete, and then this japanese Box. I will put pictures from them on my Raiders of the Lost Ark site. :)

Jah: Do you know for sure that ALL carts (at least from Epoch) have those stickers on the back? Because if I'm reading the sticker right, it might mean "Demo use" (not sure about the "use" part, but "demo" is spelled out "phonetically"), which would be odd...

• 2 weeks later...