IGNORED

Amazon to sell 1,000 360's for $100.00 on Nov. 23rd, aka tomorrow

8th lutz

Al, I hope your read the tips page that explains how their 'deals' work.. you had to start from that page and it was a 'get deal' button or something. Then it asks you to log in again, then asks you a question (probably to enter a number?) Then that's it.. you got the deal and have a couple of days to check out. If you did it any other way aside from that page, then yeah you probably didn't.

Nope, I had the page loaded previously and a touch after 1:00pm I just hit the 1-click button. I couldn't get the product page to load (heck, it still hasn't loaded). Not a big deal, really.

..Al

Al, I hope your read the tips page that explains how their 'deals' work.. you had to start from that page and it was a 'get deal' button or something. Then it asks you to log in again, then asks you a question (probably to enter a number?) Then that's it.. you got the deal and have a couple of days to check out. If you did it any other way aside from that page, then yeah you probably didn't.

Nope, I had the page loaded previously and a touch after 1:00pm I just hit the 1-click button. I couldn't get the product page to load (heck, it still hasn't loaded). Not a big deal, really.

..Al

Check your e-mail. It sent me my claim code. You can probably re-use it by adding a core system to your cart and then applying the code.

Chris

EDIT: Yes, shipping was free.

Edited by Jibbajaba

..Al

Check your e-mail. It sent me my claim code. You can probably re-use it by adding a core system to your cart and then applying the code.

Chris

EDIT: Yes, shipping was free.

Ahem.... :)

..Al

I dont know if you should have seen a 1-click button... ever. The page you were supposed to be at was this: http://amazon.com/gp/holiday/cv/homepage and as you can see, there's not a 1 click button there even now. (and before it just had a "check back at 11:00 am pst sign).

I dont know if you should have seen a 1-click button... ever. The page you were supposed to be at was this: http://amazon.com/gp/holiday/cv/homepage and as you can see, there's not a 1 click button there even now. (and before it just had a "check back at 11:00 am pst sign).

Ahh, I was on that page earlier, but didn't try buying it from that page. I don't use Amazon.com very often. :) Was kind of busy playing Zelda Wind Waker. Figured I should actually play and finish it before I get a Wii (which I'm much more interested in than a 360).

..Al

All is good. There's a 19" Samsung WideScreen Flat Panel with my name on it tomorrow for $129.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1130986316511

I wouldn't buy that, the refresh rate is not that great. There is a BlackFriday sale at Staples, where you can get the nice 4ms widescreen 19" Samsung for almost the same price, google is your friend as I have it bookmarked at work and can't get to it right now.

All is good. There's a 19" Samsung WideScreen Flat Panel with my name on it tomorrow for $129.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1130986316511

I wouldn't buy that, the refresh rate is not that great. There is a BlackFriday sale at Staples, where you can get the nice 4ms widescreen 19" Samsung for almost the same price, google is your friend as I have it bookmarked at work and can't get to it right now.

Yeah I see the one at staples, but that's the price after "rebates". Plus this one has HD TV inputs.

You might want to read some user reviews before you buy that. You had me all excited too until I looked into it. 16:10 instead of 16:9, so the images will look stretched out. Some complaints about the picture when playing video games too (which is exactly what I would be using it for).

Chris

Edited by Jibbajaba

You might want to read some user reviews before you buy that. You had me all excited too until I looked into it. 16:10 instead of 16:9, so the images will look stretched out. Some complaints about the picture when playing video games too (which is exactly what I would be using it for).

Chris

Yeah, but the price is overwhelmingly low so I think I'm going for it.