IGNORED

AtariProtos.com Launch This Weekend

Tempest

I'm finally putting my nose to the grindstone to get AtariProtos.com up and running by this weekend. I hope to have the 2600 prototype section up by Friday night or Saturday afternoon. I'll be bringing more sections on-line over the next few weeks. Expect the 5200 section next, with the 2600 hardware section soon after.

The 2600 section took much much longer than I thought it would since there were literally hundreds of prototypes to research. At the moment there are 126 seperate titles listed, most with multiple prototype versions. Needless to say this was alot of work to do alone...

The biggest hang up has been the graphics, or lack there of. I've decided that the content is more important than the graphics at the moment, so I'm opening without all the flashy graphics in place. I'll "pretty up" the site at a later date with custom graphics and such.

So the wait is almost over, I hope you'll think it was worth it.

http://www.atariprotos.com

Tempest

you know what i find funny?

That Curt has a atari museum and his title is atari Newbie :D

I couldn't agree more. Maybe there should be a 500 question timed test that we could take to get as many as 500 points added to our posting/ranking score. Anyone up for making one?

-Matt

you know what i find funny?

That Curt has a atari museum and his title is atari Newbie :D

:oops: Embarrasing isn't it? :lol:

Oh well, I'll just have to send off a few hundred frivilous posts to jack up my rating....

Hey Albert.... hows about a little hookup for us "newbies" ??? :D

Curt

www.atarimuseum.com

Sorry guys, looks like the grand opening will have to wait until next weekend.  The servers are going to be upgraded this weekend (how's that for timing?).

Next weekend.  I promise!

Tempest

YOU TEASE!!!! :lol:

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait (especially since I've already gotten a sneak peak) :wink:

Curt

www.atarimuseum.com