IGNORED

two new VG-type mini-systems on the market.

bomberpunk

i forgot the name of the company, but there are two models; (1) a round Frogger varation that includes 25 games for $39.95 and (2) a rectangular Space Invaders variation that includes 50 games (including Bust-A-Move and Burger Time) for...also $39.95

this was at wal-mart. this morning.

These are the Capsule/Tablet VG Pocket systems (by Pelican?) mentioned in a couple of other threads.

My Wal-Mart stocks these in electronics, not toys, which is odd for plug-and-plays. I'd been looking in toys to see if we were going to carry them for a while, and didn't realize they'd been around for the last month. Alongside them is a Disney Princesses plug-and-play in the same form factor and same price, but with fewer included games. (Makes sense, though, as *all* of the games on the Disney one are Disney-specific, so no slapping in a dozen generics).

The only other plug-and-play I've seen Wal-Mart stock in electronics has been the Polaroid unit; everything else is in toys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...