IGNORED

Swordquest

Torr

• 2 months later...
:) I have the first three,  :sad: havn't beaten them,  :? not sure how to play them, but am looking forward to owning AirWorld to complete my set. 8)  :wink:  ;)

Heh. Good luck. I read that thread by Flexuered and it seemed to be the biggest load (of you know what) ever posted on this website. Even if an AirWorld prototype was ever made (and I doubt it) it was probably lost or destroyed years and years ago.

Jeez...that's sad. It was more like Frogger with hallways than an adventure game.

It would be really interesting if someone knowledgable in 2600 lore started a thread that listed "original game titles." Here are the only two I know of:

Laser Gates: Rescue Terra II, then Inner Space

Demons to Diamonds: Hot Rox

CF

Heh. Good luck. I read that thread by Flexuered and it seemed to be the biggest load (of you know what) ever posted on this website. Even if an AirWorld prototype was ever made (and I doubt it) it was probably lost or destroyed years and years ago.

The AirWorld version I'm talking about isn't being made by Atari. :evil:

i read some were maybe on here that earthwolrd was going to be called adventure 2 is that true ? :?

(THEN)

In the back of old gaming mags ie: Electronic Games etc...  

The stores advertising new Atari carts for sale listed Adventure 2 as a new cart... I'm pretty sure I've heard they were refering to SwordQuest Earthworld.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that at least the big Videolivery ads had Adventure in one place, and then Adventure I and Adventure II in another (like a "coming soon" section) -- indicating to me that Earthworld and Fireworld were on their way, but Waterworld and Airworld may not have even been planned before they formalized the whole Swordquest thing. Or, at least, that EW & FW were coming out a lot sooner than the next two.