IGNORED

Because Battlesphere uses EPROMS, will bit-rot be a problem?

courtesi

There is a stop Jaguar piracy charity? lol

And the rest of your post is just as much nonsense. For starters he could take fully paid preorders before even purchasing materials.

Also even if the ROM was out there all the Jag EMU's are lacking to say the least and most folks don't have access or the know how to make a cart anyhow. If a $30 or $40 dollar version of BS was avalible you bet your ass it would fly off the shelf. EVERY single Jag owner would buy one at that price. Also if anyone that owns the cart right now that has paid however much for it wanted to dump it whats stoppping them? NOTHING.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

dumping and sharing BattleSphere

oh ... FACTS ?

Not necessarily facts, but anyone with just basic knowledge of French can do a quick search on the Yaronet forums and find, if not exactly incriminating posts, then at least a lot of "intent".

You should just go back to school and learn some french. And then, stop spreading lies like this one.

• Like 1

You should just go back to school and learn some french. And then, stop spreading lies like this one.

I will say, being that I can still (mostly) read French, that much of the "evidence" that people were presenting and screaming about for flaming, pirating, CF, global warming etc. - was incorrect. It was based on poor translation and the inability of the reader to recognize how French verbs are negated among other things - like the inability to discern satire or joking :lol:

Anyhow - yeah all of this ultimately goes nowhere.

There needs to be an "unofficial BS BS FAQ" so that anyone who accidentally wanders into the Jag scene could actually find the truth behind one of its biggest successes/disasters. Because speaking to one set of people will get you the demonized version and speaking to another set will get you the canonized version.

The truth is (as with most things) in the middle. ;)

And a note to developers - don't blame your inability or lack of desire to produce something - on things that have never actually happened. Appreciate your fans, don't lord over them...

On the subject of thread locking - I'd like to thank the admins here who put in their time to attempt to make sure things don't get personal or otherwise out of hand. I've seen the results of a total lack of moderation, and it ain't pretty.

Edited by remowilliams
  • Like 3

[On the subject of thread locking - I'd like to thank the admins here who put in their time to attempt to make sure things don't get personal or otherwise out of hand. I've seen the results of a total lack of moderation, and it ain't pretty.

The moderators here are a complete joke.

The moderators here are a complete joke.

Not as much of a joke as whiny fanboys who insist on getting a thread locked on a forum they constantly badmouth elsewhere. The moderators aren't here to lock threads on a whim just because you don't like the points of view presented within, nor are they here to constantly babysit. You have your other forum...if you want everyone else to conform to your point of view, you know where to go.

Having said that, this thread has run its course and gotten well out of hand.

• Like 2