IGNORED

What is your Wii Sports Fitness Age?

spend sounds like you did worse because i was at the understanding the lower the number the better you are doing such as i started at like 80 ,and yesterday i was at 51. It showed on the graph that i improved. It says 20 is the best you can get.

My first time playing I scored 53. Next day...I scored 24. Then I did it again and scored 57?!. So..really the score changes based on how well you do the 3 tasks they give you for the day. My worst event has to be the dodge the tennis balls one! I totally suck at that one!

But if they give me a baseball one, tennis, and golf, then I usually do really well.

So, the age just changes. It doesn't gradually change near as I can tell.

As of Dec. 3rd 2006 = 25

As of Dec. 6th 2006 = 21 (My lowest yet!!!)

Edited by -^Cro§Bow^-

spend sounds like you did worse because i was at the understanding the lower the number the better you are doing such as i started at like 80 ,and yesterday i was at 51. It showed on the graph that i improved. It says 20 is the best you can get.

Yeah, I know it was not as good when I was in the 30's. 20 is the best as far as I know. I was just stating the best I have received so far which is 25. Since then, I have not done as well, hence the 30-something.

20 = good

80 = not so good

:)

This type of thing should be a sticky maybe so everyone could see how they stack up with one another. This is where nintendo could of benifited from a bit of Xbox Lives setup with Gamerscore cards ,and being able to see what the gamer has done in each game.

They could of did it with when you selected a buddy's Mii you could see his gaming history along with his Wii Sports stats.